Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School Pictures

Sometimes I'm a little slow *blush* Last week I saw a blog hop that looked fun. It was hosted by Life With My 3 Boybarians.

The name of the blog hop was Not Back-to-School Hop: Student Photo Week. So, as they say, better late than never :)


Cha-hisser: If you need a poster child for all that is good in homeschooling she's your girl. Very sociable ;) Extremely intelligent. Loving. Creative. Perseveres until you force her to stop. Just a complete blessing.






















Jack Jalapeno: Funny. Observant. Emotional. Active ALL THE TIME.





























Grace: Quick learner. Lovable. Compassionate. Independent. Witty.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Autumn! Thanks for the link to your blog--it sounds like you're all doing well! Brittani keeps me up to date on your sweet family. I hope your school year goes well! We start next week, and Caiden and I are super excited! Enough with summer already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have beautiful Grandkids...humble aren't I? :)

    ReplyDelete

I am blessed to have you read and comment on my blog. Please be kind always ;)